Thursday, January 19, 2012

Teach Me To Walk in the Light- KP

Here are two different parts- the melody and also the descant written for an additional instrument. It is not going to be an octave higher like it is written just because the bells don't go up that high. Hopefully it should still sound good with the rest. The melody is the same for the version in the CSB and HB. The descant is only written in the CSB version.

There are a couple new things on the descant part- there is a note with an arrow pointing to a line. This means to let the bell ring longer than usual. There is also a rest note to help keep track of when to play.

Melody
Descant

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I'm so grateful for your hard work. Do you have all the children using bells in primary or just a few?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a few. Since my set only has 8, I only give 8 out. I tried it doing two sets of bells at the same time and it ended up being more chaos than it was worth. So, I am sticking with one set at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Thank you. I am wondering which set is best to purchase for my family to use? I would love to be able to play most of the songs. Thank you

    ReplyDelete