Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas KidsPlay Large version

Here is a large version of the KidsPlay Christmas songs. I haven't had a chance to check all of them for errors, so if you find any (like any other page), please let me know so that I can get them corrected. I will list them individually and in one master document (I didn't do a large version of "Can I Hold the Baby" or there is one other one too).

Some of them have a little different format due to the number of bells being played at the same time. Some of them you play the top line all the way to the end and then come back to the beginning again.

Christmas Songs large

Angels We Have Heard on High KP C key of C

Away in a Manger CSB KP B

Away in a Manger CSB KP C

Away in a Manger HB KP A,B,C

Far, Far Away on Judea's Plains HB KP C key of C

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing HB KP C Key of C

Oh, Come All Ye Faithful HB KP C Key of C

Silent Night HB A and B large, C small

The First Noel HB KP C Key of C

While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks HB KP C Key of C

With Wondering Awe HB KP C Key of C

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Thank you!! I can't wait to used them with my family and at church. Do you have any other primary Christmas songs that the kids would be more familiar with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a couple more. Let me know if there is a specific one you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. It all looks wonderful. Nothing in Particular, but they all look wonderful! A BIG THANK YOU!!! (And you have a beautiful name :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colored handbells above the words have made it possible to have handbell fun at church. Thank you so much for putting all your time and effort so children can enjoy playing handbells. I am so thankful. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amberly, Would it be too much to ask for THE B-I-B-L-E song also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realize it is a bit early for Christmas music but I would really love if you could write bell music for me for "The Shepherd's Carol" pg 40. We are including it in our Primary Program...which will be in November but we need music for it. Thank you for considering it!

    ReplyDelete