Monday, December 10, 2012

Stars Were Gleaming, When Joseph Went to Bethlehem, and Christmas Bells

Stars Were Gleaming CSB HL key of C

Stars Were Gleaming CSB HL key of C large

Stars Were Gleaming CSB KP key of C

Stars Were Gleaming CSB KP key of F

When Joseph Went to Bethlehem CSB HL key of C this song is one of the easier ones to learn

When Joseph Went to Bethlehem CSB KP key of C

When Joseph Went to Bethlehem CSB HL key of C large

Christmas Bells CSB HL C key of C large

Christmas Bells CSB KP C and D



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I googled for handbell music for a christmas party we are having tomorrow and want to thank you for your time in posting these! I am thrilled and know it will be a blast!!! Lots of work on your part, but so appreciated on my part :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I just spent the last hour writing notes in my Primary Song Book, and decided to check the internet before I went to the computer to start typing. I am so thrilled with the music you have shared!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amberly-
    I have only used the eight note set, and have recently added the extension sets (Expanded Range Low A thru High E and the Chromatic Add-on.) As I am looking over the songs, am I right in thinking, an arrow down means one octave lower, and and arrow up means one octave higher? With my Kids Play Set I do not have a low G shown in several songs. Does Kidsplay have another set that includes low G? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just extended my bell set, and was so thrilled to find all your hard work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I have tweeted and shared, great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a way to edit this so I can add more verses with the words? I am trying to teach my kids the 2nd verse of When Joseph Went to Bethlehem. This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete