Sunday, December 12, 2021

Thanks to Google, this blog is done.

 My apologies to all my readers. Thanks to google and their cancelling of accounts/files, all of my files were deleted. That is why none of the links are working. Unfortunately I do not have the time to restore them all and recreate links, so you will not be able to access them anymore. This was a fun little hobby for me in the past, but I need to move on to other things. Thanks for your understanding! I hope those that have already downloaded my songs have enjoyed them!

Amberly

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for this! All of your talent has been wonderful. Do you still have the files available? Could you put them in a google drive and just have a link to the drive? You have done so much work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in Hobby Lobby christmas music files if you'd be willing to drop them into a dropbox or google drive or something. I love the way your color coded music is done-so easy for kids to understand.

    ReplyDelete